Prof. Shariat has published over 1400 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. In 2014 he received the Matula Award from the European Society of Urology (EAU), and in 2017 the Gold Cystoscope Award from the American Society of Urology, probably the most important urologist award worldwide.
Should you buy 12g of this genital desensitizer online, in a chemist, or store? is a base USP
This premature ejaculation spray is supposed to delay ejaculation by numbing the sensitivity in the penis shaft to prolong sexual intercourse for greater satisfaction.
It is a licensed pharmaceutical that contains a local anesthetic for erectile dysfunction available at the pharmacy for external use.
Why would you need male genital desensitizers?
Stud 100 desensitizing spray isn’t only for the ‘one-minute man’ but is for any man that wants to last longer in bed.
Why use A Desensitizing Spray?
It is supposed to improve the physical aspects of male sexual performance.
However, many of the users have found the formula not so efficient, as stated by the manufacturer.
The intention here is not to completely downsize the utility of stud 100 delay spray; rather it is to suggest to the user about better-related products.
This is only the personal Stud 100 Review of the writer, based on clinical trials and analysis.
When you use the metered spray for the first time and experience positive results, your confidence levels naturally go up. You tend to relax your mind before sexual activity. However, the VigRX Delay Spray seems to give you a more comfortable feeling to your Glans Penis and foreskin, in comparison.
Ingredients and Formula
The active ingredient is Lidocaine which is a local anesthetic capable of prolonging the male sexual experience. It freezes the sensation of the nerves in the penis somewhat.
The inactive ingredients are Dimethicone, Farnesol, Soy Lecithin, Glycerin, Fragrance, and Ceteareth-20 along with purified water and other ethanol-based compounds.
Ethanol could create skin allergies and inflammation when sprayed in excess.
How does it work?
Lidocaine is a mild anesthetic that blocks electrical impulses being transmitted from the Penis nerves to the brain. Arousal is controlled by the hypothalamus region of the brain; the cycle of orgasm and ejaculation is connected and balanced. When the balance gets distorted, ejaculation comes much before the climax resulting in premature ejaculation.
The latest product, Ejaculation Guru seems to work much better in this regard. As it strengthens your penis for fulfilling sexual relationships.
The inactive ingredients, on the other hand, seem to do their supporting job quite well.
But, they are not quite robust enough to overcome some of the acute adverse reactions induced by ethanol
- Dimethicone: – This compound is supposed to have multiple benefits. Besides sustaining the effects of Lidocaine, the effectiveness seems to be only temporary. Meanwhile, VigRX Delay Spray appears to perform better.
- Dimethicone prevents the contraction of muscles.
- It also supplements the foreskin with a mild silicon-based coating which helps in keeping the elongation from reducing. Glycerin: – Glycerin is a lubricant. It reduces the muscular friction in the male penis and the friction between the external penis skin and the inner walls of the vagina.
How to use Stud 100 Desensitising Spray?
The usual recommended dosage depends on individual requirements.
- Apply the stud spray along the length of the penis, starting from the foreskin.
- After about 10 seconds, tilt the bottle vertically back to its original position.
- Wash or gently clean the application area and the surroundings with medicated tissue.
- Press the spray pump and hold it for two seconds and abruptly release. Do it till the medicine becomes active (You may have to do It roughly about 10-15 times gently and fast)
- Start with 1 or 2 sprays which is the minimum effective quantity. Once your penis gets conditioned, you can vary the quantity depending on your sensitivity.
When to use it?
According to the manufacturers, you can use this Lidocaine spray 10 to 15 minutes before having sex. It can be used during oral sex as it has a nontoxic odorless formula.
Female arousal takes longer compared to men. Once she has reached that state, the sustenance cycle is also much longer than her male counterpart. This aspect of strength can be better brought about by the techniques used by the ejaculation guru.
When to avoid?
- If your skin is allergic to ethanol-based compounds or any one of the ingredients printed on the leaflet/bottle
- When you are undergoing medications related to heart health seek medical advice.
- No more than 24 sprays in 24 hours, use the recommended dose at all times.
- During pregnancy (Not you, of course, we are talking about your partner)
Stud 100 spray side effects
If you are allergic, you may develop irritation itching, burning, or mild inflammation of the skin. Sexual enhancers may not make any impact on your premature ejaculation. In which case you should discontinue use and seek medical consultation.
Though the preparation is scientifically validated to have positive effects on male enhancement, you will be able to find better efficient products in the market today.
Your purpose will be better served when the product can enable your penis and other sexual organs into power and endurance rather than numbing the organs.
Many users have got better results with the Ejaculation Guru, in combination with a balanced diet.
- Try to avoid tiring yourself physically and mentally during our working hours.
- Consume lots of fruit juice and fresh liquids. This will help in maintaining the water balance in your body.
- Try to balance your body weight by your height and age. This could also play a critical role.
- Avoid using hard alcoholic beverages and intoxicating drugs at the time of using this preparation. This may nullify the effect.
- Regular exercises and fitness programs can help in increasing the positive benefits of the preparation.
Click Here Now To Fix The Root Problem Of Your Premature Ejaculation
Improved Sexual Stamina
Maximum Pleasure & Arousal
- Safe To Use With Oral Sex
- No Prescription Necessary
- Can Be Used With Branded Latex Condoms
- You May Find Even A Small Application Is Too Strong And You Cant Feel Any Pleasure
- It Will Take Some Trial & Error The First Few Times You Experiment With It
- Not A Permanent Fix So You Will Need To Apply It Every time You Have Sex
- Can Become Expensive If You Need It Every time You Have Sex
- The Numbing Effect May Stop You From Being Able To Even Maintain An Erection