Prof. Shariat has published over 1400 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. In 2014 he received the Matula Award from the European Society of Urology (EAU), and in 2017 the Gold Cystoscope Award from the American Society of Urology, probably the most important urologist award worldwide.
What Are Pearly Penile Papules?
PPP Is small penis bumps made visible from the presence of Tyson glands. Is this a medical skin condition? What are the causes, symptoms, and diagnosis? Can you do treatment only in a dermatology clinic with laser removal or are expert online doctors able to find an at-home treatment?
These small papules are harmless and not to be mistaken with genital warts around the coronal margin and penile shaft which is caused by the human papillomavirus. They can appear as small spots in large numbers typically occurring on the Glans of the penis.
There is a small chance of occurrence even on the penis shaft. These could be appearing due to the imbalance of hormones, excess or shortage of some compounds in the penis, or other reasons.
Until today, the medical world has not been able to find a sufficient and satisfactory answer to the question of why they occur.
It is not a sexually transmitted infection. Hence, the fear factor in patients is unfounded. However, the proper identification of pearly penile papules is paramount. A doctor must differentiate between ectopic sebaceous glands, Fordyce spots, lichen nitidus, hirsutoid papillomas, hirsuties coronae glandis, and acral angiofibroma when making a diagnosis.
Most of the time, they are confused with other sexual health issues. Though many methods exist for the removal of these small bumps, it would be wiser to take the safest route.
Today, several methods are made available, let us look at each of them and try to understand their advantages and disadvantages before we conclude the best remedy.
Symptom Of Pearly Penile Papules?
Though this type of lesion is sexually and medically harmless, management for cosmetic reasons is the main problem patients face.
This will have a lot of bearing on sexual activity between you and your girl in the long run. Besides, the bumps may start causing pain.
This pain tends to increase during
- Removal of the foreskin. Whenever you have had Pearly Penile Papule, it becomes extremely painful to take your penis out of your foreskin. This won’t be a problem if you have had a circumcision.
- When the erection process is about to begin, the papule comes on its way. This way, you will start experiencing irritation and burning sensations during erections.
- It becomes a painful process, during the initial intercourse. You will not be able to maintain the continuous position of the open foreskin for a long time. This has been proved to be one of the irritating reasons for weaker erections and painful intercourse.
You will be losing your interest very soon in sexual intercourse. If the problem persists, you will gradually slip into mental depression and psychological impotence.
This is much worse than the physical inability, for physical impotence can be cured. While, the psychological impotence has no cure, even with the best of psychologists who deal with sexual dysfunction problems and issues among men.
There is no need to despair.
Today, the worlds of medication and alternative medicines and treatments have found appropriate methods through which the Pearly Penile Papule can be successfully and permanently eradicated from your penis.
7 Best Pearly Penile Papules Treatment Options For Removal?
Today, there are n-number of methods are existing for the removal of Pearly Penile Papule. Let us look at some of them. We shall also discuss the advantages and disadvantages in general.
1. CO2 Laser Treatment
This type of cosmetic surgery involves focusing a Co2 Laser beam onto the affected area. This is said to cleanly remove the papule concentration. Laser therapy is also stated to be a very much painless and hairless method.
However, there are many limitations associated with this sort of treatment.
- The Glans-penis is one of the most sensitive regions of your entire penis.
- This is the part that generates maximum sensual feelings during sexual intercourse. Subjecting the most sensual part to LASER radiations is said to be very unhealthy from a health point.
- Sometimes, it may affect the sensitiveness of the Glans penis region. You will no longer be able to enjoy the intensity of sensations like before.
Hence, many people avoid taking up this sort of remedy.
2. Radio Surgery
In this method, highly concentrated beams of radiation are used to remove the papule deposition. Though this is very much similar to the earlier explained way, the accuracy is said to be less than that.
Moreover, the risks associated with radiation methods are said to be far worse.
- The removal of papule happens at a deeper level. Hence, there are chances of penile tissues and penile nerves getting affected by radiation.
- Once the penis region gets affected by radiation, its erectile power will never be the same. Then you will have to find another method by which you can cure your erectile dysfunction.
- The radiation may have long-lasting effects on the cyclic production of hormones by your sexual glands.
- The sperm count may get affected
- The health of sperms may get affected
- You may be asked to stay away from sexual activities for a particular period after the radiation surgery. This is to make sure that the sensitive part, which is undergoing recovery, may get affected by the pressure of sexual intercourse activities.
This method is said to give only temporary relief. Because, when you are exposing the papule region to radiation, you are not removing the actual cause of the disease so the papule will regrow after some time.
You obviously can’t afford the risk of exposing your penis’s most sensitive part to radiation repeatedly. It may turn into another serious sexual disorder.
In this method, liquid nitrogen is used at very low temperatures. The temperature is lowered to such an extent that the papule layers start falling off. Once the treatment is complete, the entire region will be cleared off the papule.
This method seems to be the most harmless among the ones we have seen above.
However, there are many hidden threats to this sort of treatment.
- It may take more than one session with the surgeon to remove the papule. You will be exposing your most sensitive part of the penis to cold fusion. The temperature will be naturally taken to sub-zero degrees.
- This may essentially numb many of your most sensitive nerves in this region. When that happens, your sexual intercourse sessions will be lifeless, for your penis is not able to feel the sensations at all.
- Erectile problems may become a predominant force, spoiling your initial enthusiasm
- When the treatment happens, it only temporarily removes the papule. The cause is still left open. That means the papule will again form. If you repeatedly keep exposing your penis to “cold therapy” like this one, your penis will be rendered “out-of-action” within a few months
4. Excisional Surgery
This is perhaps the most conventional and risky method you can ever expect to put your penis through. In this method, the surgeon will have to remove painfully every papule individually.
They are often cut and separated from the Glans penis area
- The risk of injury is very high.
- The potential for permanent damage to the cells and tissues in the surrounding areas is also very high in this method.
- If the sensory nerves that connect the tip of your penis with the brain region’s pleasure parts are damaged, you will not be able to have an erection at all. Therefore, the question of having problems in the next stages will never arise.
5. Electro Desiccation
This is yet another painful process. In this method, the papule granules are desiccated with an electric current. After this is done, the remaining tissue is removed by scraping. This is the most painful and risky method. Unless the surgeon is highly expert with plenty of experience and patience, the surgery may end up in a disaster.
You could say; this is one of the coolest methods of removing the papule. However, this approach has a major disadvantage of allergy. If your penis skin of yours is allergic to any of the ingredients, then the method may backfire.
In the initial stage, it may start with skin irritation. You may feel that it’s because the papule is going away.
After some time, you may find that the papule domes have grown back while your penis is losing its erectile and functional characteristics in the long run.
7. Natural Methods Of Removal
By far, these methods have proved to be the most effective and permanent way. You will be able to find many sites which support and advise on natural methods. The experts in skin and sexual problems know the method by which Pearly Penile Papules on the shaft can also be removed with the same ease.
- The root cause of the papule is removed first
- The existing papule domes are made to fall off naturally
- The compounds in the body which are responsible for the re-growth of the papule are removed forever.
The best way out is to go natural or through the cream. You just can’t afford to take risks with surgery and LASER methods. However, the final choice and decision will be yours. Before you take any remedy, make sure that it is a papule.
CLICK HERE For Our RECOMMENDED Safe At Home Cure With 100% Money Back Guarantee For 60 days.
Pearly Penile Papules Removal
- 60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee If It Doesn't Work For You
- No Embarrassment As You Can Discretely Remove Your PPP From The Privacy Of Your Own Home
- Quick & Easy Treatment Which Will Work Within As Little As 3 Days
- Instant Download - You Can Start The Process Of Eliminating Your Papules Right Now
- Avoid Costly, Invasive & Dangerous Alternative Methods like Surgery Etc
- Does Not Work Overnight & Requires A Few Days Patience For Results To Show
- Most People Ignore This & Lose Out On The Benefits