What are the best pills, products, supplements, and capsules for penis enlargement? Which ones should you buy? Which ones have an organic blend, clean and natural ingredient sex tablets for men that work?
In recent times there have become more male enhancement products increasingly available, with new devices and supplements becoming available daily. This is not good for us because it leaves us in a state of confusion as to which product we should try or even trust.1 It makes our job a lot harder to sift through all the BS to find the real deal.
Penis pills, the male enhancement supplement, vacuum pumps, topical enhancement creams, traction extenders, and the list doesn’t finish there.
So, what we’ve done is made your job a lot easier by categorizing the typical male enhancement product into four groups with a brief bit of info and our top recommendations and reviews. Where it is appropriate, we will even mention a few products which you should avoid.
1. Male Enhancement Pills
Male sexual pills can be split into two groups. Prescription male sexual enhancement pills like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra or entirely natural ingredients which are much safer.
Prescription medicines like Viagra and Cialis are used to treat erectile dysfunction in men who find it difficult to maintain or even initially obtain an erection. When they were first developed, though, they were intended to treat high blood pressure and angina, but patients observed advantages in the nether regions.2
Natural herbal male enhancement supplements serve the purpose to achieve many goals, unlike prescription medicines. They help to give harder erections, improved blood flow, increase stamina and even increase sexual performance. 3 Over time with consistent consumption, the penis size will become larger due to the expansion in the spongy tissue as it adapts to accommodate more blood volume.4
More recently, male enhancement supplements have been developed to increase semen volume, improve ejaculation intensity and control strictly.5 Ever wanted to squirt ropes like a pornstar? Try Semenax or Volume Pills. That’s what they must be using too.
Due to the composition of all-natural herbal ingredients, a male enhancement pill rarely comes with any negative side effects, and hardly anyone experienced any allergic reaction. They are completely safe even if you are suffering from any medical conditions, in most cases. This is profoundly untrue for prescription medicine as they often have SEVERE drug interactions.6
Our Top Recommended Best Male Enhancement Pill And Supplement;
- VigRX Plus (Click For Official Website) READ MORE: VigRx Plus Review
- ProSolution Plus Pills (Click For Official Website) READ MORE: Prosolution Plus Review
- ExtenZe (Click For Official Website) READ MORE: Extenze Review
- Male Extra (Click For Official Website) READ MORE: Male Extra Review
In this article, you will receive information that is very concise and brief. If you want further details as to why and how we have rated certain products and recommended them, you can read further detailed individual reviews or comparisons on other pages of this website.
2. Topical Enhancement Creams, Gels, and Oils
Some people don’t like the idea of having to take supplements. It’s a hard pill to swallow as the saying goes. Excuse the pun! That’s not a problem, even though our recommended dietary supplements are completely safe, if you would prefer, you can apply the external topical solution directly onto the skin of your penis.7
When male enhancement creams, gels, or oils are used externally, the nutrients they contain will be absorbed into the skin via a transdermal route. If you prefer to use a patch, similar to a nicotine patch used to stop smoking we recommend using the VIMAX patch.
Opting for a transdermal solution is very efficient because the nutrients can be absorbed directly rather than having to be firstly digested, then broken down and reabsorbed.8
Certain lotions, oils, and creams are manufactured specifically for improving stamina in males. They have numbing properties and will desensitize the penis ever so slightly so that you don’t end up climaxing too quickly. These can also be treated as lubricants and can be applied by your partner for extra enjoyment.
Our Top Product Recommendations;
- Maxoderm Cream (Click For Official Website) READ MORE: Maxoderm Review
- Enlast Desensitising Cream (Click For Official Website)
- ProSolution Gel (Click For Official Website)
- VigRX Oil (Click For Official Website) READ MORE: VigRX Oil Review:
You may have heard of some of these products already as they have become very popular due to their success and great reviews.
Penis Enlargement Creams?
Penis enlargement cream is applied directly to the penis and contains nitric oxide an active ingredient that will increase blood flow while at the same time desensitizing your penis to some level where you will be able to maintain ejaculation control and still feel extreme pleasure.9
Just remember, with any male enhancement products, the results you will experience are cumulative and will get better with consistent usage over time. In most cases, male enhancement supplements, creams, oils, etc. are best when they are coupled with a penis extender and a vacuum pump.10 You will need to give your penis some stimuli for it to grow to its full potential, what we mean by that is to physically expand it using a pump or stretch it using an extender.11
- RECOMMENDED EXTENDERS: Phallosan Forte (FDA Approved) Or The SizeGenetics Extender
- RECOMMENDED PENIS PUMPS: Bathmate Or Penomet
Pills VS. Topical Creams, Oils, And Lotions…
To be honest, whichever one you choose, the results will be pretty much equal. You will experience rock-hard, throbbing, bulging erections. Your erection will be bursting with blood and will stay in a rock-hard state for a long time. You will even be able to get hard on demand and start experiencing morning wood like you did when you were 18 years old.12
The good thing about supplements though is that they will improve your circulation throughout your whole body, seeing as the ingredients will be delivered throughout. Whereas, when it comes to local solutions, the ingredients will be absorbed directly into the area where they are applied.
For the best results, you will indefinitely need to do some manual exercises and/or use a penis extender and/or a vacuum pump. If you combine all three, there is no doubt you will experience the best results. By combining you will maximize your penis capacity and speed up the rate of enlargement dramatically as opposed to just using a single method.13
Supplements will heighten your sexual activity to the point where you never thought was imaginable, especially if you suffer from erectile dysfunction. They also increase blood flow to the penis14 when you are doing exercises such as jelqing or using a penis pump. They are a great help and complement other forms of enlargement very well.
3. Need To Last Longer? Delay Sprays And Creams Are Your Answer
Whatever the reason may be, sometimes your penis can become oversensitive. As you start to have sex, you will notice that the sensation is too overwhelming for you to be able to maintain your composure and control ejaculation. This is a common problem for guys. Even guys who don’t find this a problem all of the time still sometimes experience it.15
This is called premature ejaculation and varies in its degree of severity. You can evaluate your performance, and if you are unhappy with your endurance and how long you can last, then you can bet you’re suffering from it.
This can be very frustrating if you end up orgasming much quicker than your partner regularly. Whether you can barely last a minute or you just want to last even longer or long enough to make her climax then delay sprays/creams are your best option to have in your inventory.16
Delay creams and sprays contain a mild form of anesthetic which reduces the sensitivity of your penis enough to strike a balance between lasting longer and feeling pleasure.17 We recommend you try Enlast Cream, Delay Pills, or VigRX Delay Spray.
With STUD 100 Spray and Promescent some people have reported experiencing too much numbing effect which has led to temporary loss of sensation entirely. Consequently, this incurred the inability to maintain an erection, or penetrate or even make use of their penis. They would have been better off prematurely ejaculating, don’t you think?
Stick to the proven ones like Enlast Cream, Delay Pills, or VigRX Delay Spray, and you can be sure to improve sexual stamina and skyrocket your confidence as a result. Nothing more emasculating than being able to give your partner body-shaking orgasms and fuck her for as long as you both want.
- VigRx Delay Spray (Official Website) READ MORE: VigRX Delay Spray Review
- Delay Pills (Official Website)
4. Ejaculation Enhancers – Increase Semen Volume
Having a low sperm count could cause far greater problems for you than simply trying to impress your partner. Due to it, you may experience weak orgasms and even infertility. Psychologically, infertility is a bigger area of concern.18
As men get older, their semen volume decreases due to reduced production.19 Their sex drive, libido, and desire are also reduced. This is a natural consequence of aging and sometimes can occur in some men earlier than others.20
To minimize and reduce the effects of aging and to bring you back to your virile, younger self you should try Provacyl which has been clinically proven to counteract the effects of male andropause.21
The volume of semen plays a huge role in the intensity of your orgasms. The more sperm you need to expel from your penis longer correlates to longer-lasting and more intense orgasms you will experience. Because more contractions will be required which in turn produces more sensation.22
Semen production is dependent on certain ingredients that you consume in your diet. If there is a lack of, let’s say Zinc – then a lowered amount of semen and sperm will be produced.23 Luckily, some supplements will give you all the right ingredients in all the right amounts to optimize or maximize semen and sperm production and volume.
The two recommended supplements are Semenax and Volume Pills – these will give you up to a 500% increase in semen volume. The third option is less recommended but still nevertheless an option – MaxoCum or SpermoMax.
- Semenax (Official Website) READ MORE: Semenax Review
- Volume Pills (Official Website) READ MORE: Volume Pills Review
- MaxoCum (Official Website) READ MORE: MaxoCum Review
- SpermoMax (Official Website) READ MORE: SpermoMax Review
5. Penis Extenders – The Best Tools And Devices
When it comes to enlarging your penis, generally you have two options – surgery or use a penis extender traction device.24 Herbal supplements such as the ones we have mentioned previously will give you some size increase due to the added and increased blood flow over time – the results are secondary to the primary goal which is to improve sexual function.
Surgery is not something we recommend due to its incredibly high price and all of the negative side-effects that are associated with it.25 We are sure you have seen some of the horror stories when it comes to penis enlargement surgery, you only have one penis so try not to ruin it!
You should combine a penis extender with a penis pump. Some studies indicate that using both devices at the same time (not EXACTLY at the same time, but you know what we mean) the results can be substantially greater than just using one of the devices alone.26
Top Rated Penis Extenders;
- Phallosan Forte (Official Website) READ MORE: Phallosan Forte Review
- SizeGenetics (Official Website) READ MORE: Sizegenetics Review
- Male Edge (Official Website) READ MORE: Male Edge Review
- Penimaster Pro (Official Website) READ MORE: PeniMaster Pro Review
- Jes Extender (Official Website) READ MORE: Jes Extender Review
The design of many of the extender devices you may have seen online is very similar. There is an attachment piece that goes around the base of your penis which is attached to bars connected to a second attachment part attaches to the end of your penis.
The Phallosan Forte does not incorporate that design; rather it has an innovative way of attaching to the penis which in turn is so much more comfortable than a regular extender.27 We would not recommend any of the other extenders to be worn to sleep except the Phallosan.
The Penimaster Pro device seems to have followed suit28 after seeing the successful nature of the Phallosan. Out of the two devices, we still recommend the Phallosan all day long. There is simply no comparison even though some companies want to try and replicate; they will never be able to match the design and comfort exactly due to it being patented.29
A study was done in Germany where the Phallosan is manufactured, and an average erect length gain of 1.9 inches was experienced by the participants in the study over six months. In the following six months, the same participants were required not to use it at all to check if the gains had remained. And what do you know – the 1.9 inches was PERMANENT! With no diminishing results.30
Traction devices are extremely safe when used correctly.31 They stretch the penis tissues, muscles, and skin slowly enough to be completely safe yet sufficient enough to cause growth.32
Penis extenders are aimed at providing length gains, but girth gains will naturally accompany any gains in length.33 If you are very specific and are more interested in girth gains, you would be better off with a penis pump…
6. Penis Pumps – Water-Based ONLY!
Doctors have regularly prescribed penis pumps to their patients who are suffering from erectile dysfunction.34 It is an effective treatment option without using dangerous medication. Penis pumps have been approved by the FDA for the treatment of sexual dysfunction but have not yet been approved for penile enlargement.35
The vacuum that the penis pump creates around the penis forces blood to fill inside the vessels of the penis to reach its maximum capacity. The results are immediate, and you will be able to visualize them straight away after pumping for 5 to 10 minutes.36
Initially, the results will be temporary but will still last a few hours at the least. To make the results permanent you would have to use a penis pump regularly (at least once a day) for at least a few months.37
Traditional vacuum pumps always used air as their medium, but the latest designs use water which creates a more even distribution of pressure. The use of water can also increase the strength of the vacuum. When you use warm or hot water in the pump, it will provide heat to improve blood flow.38
We recommend using either the Bathmate Hydro Pump/HydroMax or the Penomet. If you are unsure as to which one will be right for you, we have a detailed comparison of Penomet vs Bathmate.
- Bathmate (Official Website) READ MORE: Bathmate Review
- Penomet (Official Website) READ MORE: Penomet Review
What Are The Best Male Enhancement Products, Tools, And Devices?
The best choice is based on your personal preference, lifestyle, free time, and budget amongst other factors. You should use the right supplements such as VigRX Plus continuously regardless of whether you are after the length or girth gains. It just enhances your body with the right kind of nutrients that you need for better sexual performance.
But to sum it up, if you want the length, opt for an extender and if you want girth, then use a penis pump. For the fastest results, combine as many of the methods as you possibly can together, and you will speed up your expectations.
And use delay creams/sprays or semen enhancers if you need them or if you want to be able to cum like a porn star, it’s entirely up to you!
- RECOMMENDED EXTENDERS: Phallosan Forte (FDA Approved) Or The SizeGenetics Extender
- RECOMMENDED PENIS PUMPS: Bathmate Or Penomet
- Nounou, Mohamed Ismail, et al. “The safety, efficacy and pharmaceutical quality of male enhancement nutraceuticals bought online: Truth versus claim.” Journal of integrative medicine 19.3 (2021): 232-242.
- Barbas, Rafael, Antonio Llinas, and Rafel Prohens. “The Solid State Landscape of the Sildenafil Drug.” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (2021).
- Borrelli, Francesca, et al. “Herbal dietary supplements for erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.” Drugs 78.6 (2018): 643-673.
- Raffa, Robert B., Patricia J. Bush, and Albert I. Wertheimer. How Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drugs Affect Sexual Performance. CRC Press, 2021.
- Devi, Papolu Rama, et al. ““Alternative medicine”—a right choice for male infertility management.” International Congress Series. Vol. 1271. Elsevier, 2004.
- Rezaee, Michael E., and Martin S. Gross. “Are we overstating the risk of priapism with oral phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors?.” The Journal of Sexual Medicine 17.8 (2020): 1579-1582.
- Butcher, Michael J et al. “Topical Agents for Premature Ejaculation: A Review.” Sexual medicine reviews vol. 8,1 (2020): 92-99. doi:10.1016/j.sxmr.2019.03.003
- Nangare, Sopan, et al. “Progress in erectile dysfunction therapy via drug delivery system.” Thai Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (TJPS) 44.2 (2020).
- Kandhwal, Mimansa, et al. “Understanding the potential role and delivery approaches of nitric oxide in chronic wound healing management.” Current Pharmaceutical Design 27.17 (2021): 1999-2014.
- Nicolai, Melianthe, and Jack Beck. “Traction and vacuum devices.” Peyronie’s Disease: Pathophysiology and Treatment. Academic Press, 2020. 31-46.
- Cowper, Matthew G et al. “Penile Stretching as a Treatment for Peyronie’s Disease: A Review.” Sexual medicine reviews vol. 7,3 (2019): 508-515. doi:10.1016/j.sxmr.2018.11.002
- Kim, Sae-Chul. “Regaining of morning erection and sexual confidence in patients with erectile dysfunction.” Asian journal of andrology vol. 8,6 (2006): 703-8. doi:10.1111/j.1745-7262.2006.00216.x
- Halpern, Joshua A., Jeremy D. Lai, and Nelson E. Bennett. “Textbook of Male Genitourethral Reconstruction: Penile Augmentation, Fact or Fiction.” Textbook of Male Genitourethral Reconstruction (2020): 765-781.
- Moyad, Mark A et al. “Prevention and treatment of erectile dysfunction using lifestyle changes and dietary supplements: what works and what is worthless, part II.” The Urologic clinics of North America vol. 31,2 (2004): 259-73. doi:10.1016/j.ucl.2004.01.007
- Waldinger, Marcel D. “Premature ejaculation: state of the art.” The Urologic clinics of North America vol. 34,4 (2007): 591-9, vii-viii. doi:10.1016/j.ucl.2007.08.011
- Henry, R, and A Morales. “Topical lidocaine-prilocaine spray for the treatment of premature ejaculation: a proof of concept study.” International journal of impotence research vol. 15,4 (2003): 277-81. doi:10.1038/sj.ijir.3901011
- Wyllie, Michael G, and Wayne J G Hellstrom. “The link between penile hypersensitivity and premature ejaculation.” BJU international vol. 107,3 (2011): 452-7. doi:10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09456.x
- Pojer, Olivia. “The Top Five Clinical Tips for Treating Male Infertility with Chinese Medicine.” The Journal of Chinese Medicine 125 (2021): 32-39.
- Vega‐Trejo, Regina, et al. “The effects of male age, sperm age and mating history on ejaculate senescence.” Functional Ecology 33.7 (2019): 1267-1279.
- Nimbi, Filippo Maria, et al. “Male sexual desire: an overview of biological, psychological, sexual, relational, and cultural factors influencing desire.” Sexual medicine reviews 8.1 (2020): 59-91.
- Medeiros, Aimee, and Elizabeth Siegel Watkins. “Live longer better: the historical roots of human growth hormone as anti-aging medicine.” Journal of the History of Medicine and Allied Sciences 73.3 (2018): 333-359.
- Shindel, Alan W. “Anejaculation: relevance to sexual enjoyment in men and women.” The Journal of Sexual Medicine 16.9 (2019): 1324-1327.
- Tsujimura, Akira, et al. “Relationship between serum zinc concentration and semen quality in newly‐wed men.” International Journal of Urology 28.3 (2021): 289-293.
- Chang, Courtney, and Run Wang. “A Review on Penile Length and Girth Issues in Penile Prosthetic Surgery.” Current urology reports vol. 22,3 16. 3 Feb. 2021, doi:10.1007/s11934-021-01032-2
- Furr, James et al. “Complications of Genital Enlargement Surgery.” The journal of sexual medicine vol. 15,12 (2018): 1811-1817. doi:10.1016/j.jsxm.2018.10.007
- Sultana, A., Grice, P., Vukina, J. et al. Indications and characteristics of penile traction and vacuum erection devices. Nat Rev Urol 19, 84–100 (2022).
- Mirza, Niaz. “The Concept of Spark Wave Therapy (Swt) Assisted Penile Augmentation.” The Journal of Sexual Medicine 14.5 (2017): e329-e330.
- Sultana, Abida et al. “Indications and characteristics of penile traction and vacuum erection devices.” Nature reviews. Urology vol. 19,2 (2022): 84-100. doi:10.1038/s41585-021-00532-7
- Hoefer, Juergen. “Wearable penile lengthening vacuum device, particularly for use with standard condoms.” U.S. Patent Application No. 11/373,201.
- Sohn, M., and W. Hanikel. “Prospektive Studie zur Erfolgsevaluation des Phallosan-Stretchsystems bei Wunsch nach nichtoperativer Penisaugmentation.” Aktuelle Urologie 37.S 1 (2006): V95.
- Chung, Eric, and Gerald Brock. “Penile traction therapy and Peyronie’s disease: a state of art review of the current literature.” Therapeutic Advances in Urology 5.1 (2013): 59-65.
- Levine, Laurence A., and James Rybak. “Traction therapy for men with shortened penis prior to penile prosthesis implantation: a pilot study.” The journal of sexual medicine 8.7 (2011): 2112-2117.
- Nikoobakht, Mohammadreza, et al. “Effect of penile‐extender device in increasing penile size in men with shortened penis: Preliminary results.” The journal of sexual medicine 8.11 (2011): 3188-3192.
- Epifanova, Maya V et al. “Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy for Male Sexual Dysfunction: Myth or Reality?.” Sexual medicine reviews vol. 8,1 (2020): 106-113. doi:10.1016/j.sxmr.2019.02.002
- Retzler, Kathryn. “Erectile dysfunction: A review of comprehensive treatment options for optimal outcome.” Journal of Restorative Medicine 8.1 (2019).
- Khayyamfar, Feraidoon, et al. “Effect of Newly Designed Vacuum Cylinders Along with Mini Massagor on Peyronie Disease at Acute Phase.” Translational Research in Urology 3.4 (2021): 161-169.
- Persu C, Cauni V, Gutue S, Albu ES, Jinga V, Geavlete P. Diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction–a practical update. J Med Life. 2009;2(4):394-400.
- McGarity-Shipley, Ellen C., et al. “The impact of repeated, local heating-induced increases in blood flow on lower limb endothelial function in young, healthy females.” European Journal of Applied Physiology 121.11 (2021): 3017-3030.
Shahrokh Shariat, MDProf. Shariat has published over 1400 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. In 2014 he received the Matula Award from the European Society of Urology (EAU), in 2017 the Gold Cystoscope Award from the American Society of Urology, probably the most important urologist award worldwide.
Best Male Enhancement Pills At GNC: Men’s Sexual Health Supplement Reviews
Men's Sexual Health Supplements Reviews. Daily Vitamins Benefits. Boost Testosterone And Cure Erectile Dysfunction. Get Extra Hard Sex Drive
Male Enhancement Pills That Work: List Of Best Penis Supplements
Review List Of Top 4 Sex Supplements That Really Do Work For Sexual And Erectile Dysfunction. Mens Herbal Enhancer Products…
Best Male Enhancement Pills: 2022 Top 5 Sex Pills For Men’s Sexual Performance
Top 5 List Of Sex Pills For Men's Sexual Performance. Supplements That Work For Penis Enlargement And Erectile Dysfunction. Boost…
Natural Herbs For Male Enhancement: Best Sexual Dysfunction Remedies
Best Sexual Health And Erectile Dysfunction Pills And Supplements. Top Herbal Remedies To Increase Libido And For Penis Enlargement
FDA Approved Male Enhancement Pills: Best Products And Supplements
Best Products Reviews, Sexual Capsules, And Health Supplements That Work With Clean Organic Sourced Extracts For Erectile Dysfunction And Better…