This is a male enhancement review of these soft gels supplement for men. Applied Nutrition sexual extending power with a unique 3 part formula. Are these testosterone pills a good testosterone booster product?
What Is Libido Max?
Libido Max is a male enhancement pill. This is supposed to have been developed for sexual dysfunction in line with international quality, safety, virility, and male sexual vitality standards.
However, the practical experiences of users show that the Libido Max pills seem to have negative drug interactions1 and are inferior to ExtenZe showing it to be a far better enhancer.
Why ExtenZe Is Better Than Libido Max…
The doctor developed product ExtenZe enhancement supplement is the combination of its targeted nutrients. When done in the right way, they can provide the following benefits.
- Improve erectile dysfunction; erections take a long time to occur and seem to last only for a short while, ending in premature ejaculation.
- Sexual stamina power when experiencing fatigue during sexual intercourse. This happens mainly due to tiredness and stress.
- This is where the ExtenZe right ingredients in comparison to Libido Max come into the picture. They start boosting them. Sexual performance and a man’s sexual vitality will automatically increase.
- Arousal is a critical part of sexual intercourse. The natural ingredient helps you in keeping your intravascular pressure high during orgasm so, your natural ejaculations will be prolonged.
- Recovery power. After ejaculating it usually takes about 19 minutes before you can become erect again.2 The active ingredient in the ExtenZe is better than the Libido Max supplement in helping you restore your erection within 3-5 minutes.
- Energy conservation is another important factor for sex. The performance of sexual activity requires energy making you tired. According to a clinical study, all the nerves, cells, tissues, and muscles in the body are equally involved in the action.3 Sex is one of the most natural exercises for both men and women.
- By retaining energy within penis tissues and cells maintaining an erection during sex becomes effortless. This is good for overall sexual health and sexual function.
What Are The Libido Max Ingredients?
ExtenZe compared to Libido Max consists of most of the natural herbal compounds.
- Daily intake of this ingredient helps to make penis tissues stronger. Penile erections will stay sustained for longer. Epimedium supplies the penis tissues with vital vitamins and valuable minerals.4 The benefits exist even when your penis is flaccid.
- Recovery time will be decreased after the first ejaculation. You will be up and running again in no time.
- The ingredient actively supports the quick replenishment of Dopamine into the brain cells.5 Coordination between your mind and your body and penis will naturally connect.
This ingredient has a positive impact on the Testes and also impacts the major functional areas located within your sexual organs including sex glands.6 These sex glands can help in the following.
- Sexual arousal hormone production. These hormones when adequately produced can sustain your arousal throughout sexual activity. When the body is undernourished, it is not possible to remain aroused.
- Activation of Testosterone hormone producing glands.7 These glands are responsible for testosterone production. It was thought that a healthy Testosterone level determines the total growth of the male penis in all aspects of length and girth but recent evidence remains inconclusive.8 The glands are made to continuously generate testosterone. This process will help improve sperm quality with the maximum quantity of semen preventing reproductive harm such as birth defects in future children.9 So it is great for fertility and is known for increasing libido.
Yohimbe will boost sexual power and raise penis sensitivity to heighten your sexual experience.10
Most men lose pleasure sensation halfway through sexual intercourse may be due to the lack of amino acid; When in sufficient quantity, they will keep you aroused with sexual desire. Once depleted, the intensity of your sex drive and libido will diminish.
Yohimbe helps to quickly regenerate amino acids. Amino acids also assist in the immediate restoration of other vital fluids within the testes responsible for the dynamic generation of seminal fluids.
Consistency in performance needs relaxation of penis tissues. When the penis tissues are under consistent stress, the chances of premature ejaculation are higher. It is important to remain relaxed during intimacy.
The significant difference between a long-distance runner and a sprinter is the stamina ability of the long-distance runner. He may start slow, running at a slower pace however, he will be running for a longer duration. In between, he will need water, the continuous nourishment can keep a long-distance runner going for many miles without tiring.
Similarly, this applies to your penis and sexual performance. The energy to keep performing without tiring is given to your penis tissues by this supplement; Continuously supplying necessary vitamins and minerals.11
What Are Libido Max Side Effects?
Since every ingredient used in the supplements is natural, the chances of getting side effects are minimal. However, there may be certain cases where you might experience mild effects. Some of the most common side effects are headache, dizziness, and nausea. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or suffer from preexisting medical conditions such as high blood pressure, blood sugar, heart condition, or heart disease, then you may face irritation.
Libido Max Conclusion
ExtenZe consumption is recommended over Libido Max for Men. It has been recommended by 100’s and thousands of users to be effective, safe, and have an immediate response with optimum results. The large number of ExtenZe as compared to Libido Max is a testimony to this fact.
Bigger & Harder Erections2.9/10
Increased Penile Blood Flow And Blood Supply3.3/10
Improves Sexual Desire2.5/10
Intensified Orgasms & Sex Drive2.2/10
- Herbal Ingredients Used
- Money Back Gurantee
- Many Known Side Effects
- Lots Of Bad Reviews & Unhappy Customers
- No Clinical Studies To Prove Efficacy
- Malaty J, Malaty IA. Hypertensive urgency: an important aetiology of rebound hypertension. BMJ Case Rep. 2014;2014:bcr2014206022. Published 2014 Oct 21. doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-206022
- Haake P, Exton MS, Haverkamp J, et al. Absence of orgasm-induced prolactin secretion in a healthy multi-orgasmic male subject. Int J Impot Res. 2002;14(2):133-135. doi:10.1038/sj.ijir.3900823
- Meston CM, Stanton AM. Understanding sexual arousal and subjective-genital arousal desynchrony in women. Nat Rev Urol. 2019;16(2):107-120. doi:10.1038/s41585-018-0142-6
- Sin VJ, Anand GS, Koh HL. Botanical Medicine and Natural Products Used for Erectile Dysfunction. Sex Med Rev. 2021;9(4):568-592. doi:10.1016/j.sxmr.2020.10.005
- Lin S, Ye S, Huang J, et al. How do Chinese medicines that tonify the kidney inhibit dopaminergic neuron apoptosis?. Neural Regen Res. 2013;8(30):2820-2826. doi:10.3969/j.issn.1673-5374.2013.30.004
- Cheng Y, Yang Z, Shi J, et al. Total flavonoids of Epimedium ameliorates testicular damage in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats by suppressing inflammation and oxidative stress. Environ Toxicol. 2020;35(2):268-276. doi:10.1002/tox.22864
- Munir N, Mahmood Z, Yameen M, Mustafa G. Therapeutic Response of Epimedium gandiflorum’s Different Doses to Restore the Antioxidant Potential and Reproductive Hormones in Male Albino Rats. Dose Response. 2020;18(3):1559325820959563. Published 2020 Sep 14. doi:10.1177/1559325820959563
- Slade AD, Christiansen AR, Keihani S, Brant WO, Hotaling JM. Stretched penile length and its associations with testosterone and infertility. Transl Androl Urol. 2021;10(1):49-55. doi:10.21037/tau-20-788
- Zhou SH, Deng YF, Weng ZW, Weng HW, Liu ZD. Traditional Chinese Medicine as a Remedy for Male Infertility: A Review. World J Mens Health. 2019;37(2):175-185. doi:10.5534/wjmh.180069
- Retzler, Kathryn. “Erectile dysfunction: A review of comprehensive treatment options for optimal outcome.” Journal of Restorative Medicine 8.1 (2019).
- Hase A, Jung SE, aan het Rot M. Behavioral and cognitive effects of tyrosine intake in healthy human adults. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2015;133:1-6. doi:10.1016/j.pbb.2015.03.008